Saturday, May 12, 2012

A new book by Elena Lipatova ' tree - Alenka '





Census of.
Natalia Volkova.



Just published a new book by Helen Lipatova ' tree - Alenka '. She went too soon, it's a Christmas story in verse! . I thought that it was written just as easily! .

' I drew a wonderful book artist Catherine Costin - Vaschinskaya. Tree - Alenka - my favorite child! . And the idea of a Christmas tree, which ran away, came to me many years ago when I still lived in Russia. I was then led into a literary school of creative studio for the second graders, and invited children to come up with one funny problem - history. She wrote on the blackboard an arithmetical example: ... Then I heard a lot fun, but remember ( for many years!) Only one thing: ... one ran away. ...

more ».

No comments:

Post a Comment